|P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510
Temporarily out of stock; call for availability.
Sam offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific® skeleton. With Sam, you can also demonstrate the movements of the skull via the head joints, and thanks to the fully flexible spine, you can adjust the model to place it in natural body postures. The unique combination of muscle origins and insertions, flexible ligaments, and flexible spine with a slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae clearly the show medical and anatomical interest of this top model's more than 600 structures. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
An overview of Sam's advantages:
• Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
• Flexible spine and ligaments
• Slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae
• Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• Top quality, life size natural casting "Made in Germany"
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• Can be removed from stand
• Full flexibility of limbs on left side, right side has full flexibility of knee and hip with limited flexibility of elbow and shoulder
• Exceptional value for money with a 3 year guarantee
• Easy to remove limbs
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy.
On a stable metal stand with 5 casters