|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
Accuracy and dependability. These two words best describe the Flinn Scientific electronic balances. Whether you teach chemistry, biology or physical science, we have an electronic balance to fit your laboratory needs. Consider these features:
• Readability to 0.1, 0.01 or 0.001 grams
• Extra large, easy-to-see digital display
• Internal calibration weight storage
• Overload protection
• Stackable—saves valuable counter space
• Stainless-steel weighing pans
• Protective flip-down cover
• Anti-theft security bracket
• Full two-year warranty
Each balance is supplied with a 120-volt AC adapter. All balances except OB2143 will run on a 9-volt battery, sold separately. The OB2143 model includes a draft shield. Best of all is our price. Flinn digital balances are a terrific value and so economically priced that you’ll want to order several of them for your laboratory.
Balance Care and Use
Digital Balances are an essential component of any high school science lab. Flinn Scientific carries balances that vary in precision from 1 g to 0.0001 g.
Following are tips to properly use, store and maintain balances.