The benchtop pH and conductivity meter is designed for student use with durable construction and easy operation. It is an affordable meter that is perfect for the school science lab.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
This affordable benchtop meter does it all—pH, mV, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature. Designed for student use with durable construction and easy operation, this meter is perfect for the school science lab. Results measured together with time, date and temperature are easy to read on a large LCD display.
Features and Specifications:
• Range: 0–14 pH, –1999 to 1999 mV, 0–1999 μS/cm, –5 to 80 °C
• Resolution: 0.01 pH, 0.1 mV, 0.01–1 μS/cm, 0.1 °C
• Accuracy: ±0.02 pH, ±0.2 mV, ±1% fs + 1d, ±0.5 °C
• Automatic or manual temperature compensation and ranging
• Automatic buffer recognition
• Digital and analog outputs
• Min/Max and 99 data points
• Data hold
• 5 calibration points
• Electrode status indication
Comes ready for use with ATC conductivity and pH electrodes, multiple electrodes holder arm, AC adapter, computer cable and software. Meter will accept any pH or ORP probe with a standard BNC connector. Dimensions: 8½" x 6½" x 2¼".