|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
On the left side of the skeleton over 600 important medical and anatomical structures are shown, such as the muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) as well as hand-numbered bones, fissures and foramina on the right side.
The advantages of the 3B Scientific® skeleton are:
• Exceptional value for money
• 3 year guarantee
• Top quality natural casting
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• Natural size
• Anatomically correct
• 3 part assembled skull
• Individually inserted teeth
• Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy.
Available in rod mount or hanging mount.
On a stable metal stand with 5 casters