|Address||Flinn Scientific Canada, Inc. 175 Longwood Road South Hamilton, ON L8P 0A1|
Item #: AP9485
Temporarily out of stock; call for availability.
|Size||0.1–2.5 µL||2–10 mL||2–20 µL||0.5–10 µL||5–50 µL||10–100 µL||20–200 µL||50–200 µL||100–1000 µL||200–1000 µL||1000–5000 µL|
|Enter number of items|
MicroPette™ Adjustable Volume Single-Channel micropipettes are half-autoclavable to provide easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination.
• Ergonomic design with a comfortable finger support
• Easy-to-read volume display
• Low-force tip ejector
• Simple calibration and maintenance
• Manufactured from innovative, chemical-resistant materials
• Each MicroPette™ is supplied with an individual calibration certificate.
• Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121 °C for 20 minutes for the lower part of unit. After autoclaving, allow micropipette to cool, and leave to dry for 12 hours before reattaching it for use. It is recommended to grease and seal pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving to ensure performance.